The Porta Paddle has been updated with a change in the adjustment
securing system. The 4-40 nuts & custom wrench are replaced with
compression springs. The springs maintain the adjustments while
allowing instant adjustment, no wrench needed! The assembly manual
will be updated shortly to reflect the change. Yes, update kits will
Porta Paddle-II Precision Iambic Paddle Kit
- Updated original design features solid feel and full Adjustability in a miniature size Iambic Paddle - Now A Kit!
- Amazing feel for it's size and weight
- Only 2.5 Ounces, 1 1/2 x 1 7/8 x 1 3/16 Inch
- CNC Machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- No machining required - easy assembly
- Durable Mil Spec Anodized Finish
- Gap and spring force fully adjustable to individual taste
- Very solid, reliable design - no delicate parts to fall out of adjustment
- Drilled & tapped in base for mounting - Leg Mount, Desk Base available
- No "Ifs Ands or Buts" LIFETIME GUARANTEE!
- Designed and manufactured in the United States - Patent Pending
Manuals and supporting Documentation
Porta Paddle Builders Manual (revision C 11/1/2012)
You many use our Order page to order the Porta Paddle.
Ordering electronically by PayPal to
using the links below.
When an order is placed through PayPal, a confirmation email is immediately sent
by PayPal. We also receive this same email, so please rest assured that we
have logged your order into our books. No other order confirmation will be
issued. Your paddle will be shipped within a few days after our receiving the order,
unless otherwise stated.
To order by mail please use our convenient Order Form.
Ordering by mail
|Porta-Paddle II Kit Blue US Orders
|Porta-Paddle II Kit Blue DX Orders
|Porta-Paddle II Kit Blue w/base DX Orders
* 8.25% tax included for California residents.
Write check or M.O. payable to
"San Luis Machine Company" and send to:
American Morse Equipment
San Luis Machine Company
200 Suburban Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401