DCP Miniature Iambic Paddle Kit
Original design features solid feel and full adjustability in a miniature
size iambic paddle, in an easy-to-assemble kit. It may be "Dirt Cheap" but
is not cheaply made. No questions LIFETIME GUARANTEE!
- Amazing feel for it's size and weight!
- Miniature size, only 2.5 Ounces, 1 1/2 x 1 7/8 x 1 3/16 Inch
- CNC Machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- No machining required - easy assembly
- Gap and spring force fully adjustable to individual taste
- Very solid, reliable design - no delicate parts to fall out of adjustment
- Drilled & tapped in base for mounting - Leg Mount, Desk Base available
- Designed and manufactured in the United States - Patent Pending
Manuals and supporting Documentation
DCP Builders Manual rev B
You many use our Order page to order the DCP Miniature Iambic Paddle Kit.
Ordering electronically by PayPal to
using the links below.
When an order is placed through PayPal, a confirmation email is immediately sent
by PayPal. We also receive this same email, so please rest assured that we
have logged your order into our books. No other order confirmation will be
issued. Your DCP Miniature Iambic Paddle Kit will be shipped within a few days after our receiving the order,
unless otherwise stated.
For DX orders we have added a $10.00 fee to cover the cost difference of
To order by mail please use our convenient Order Form.
Ordering by mail
|DCP Miniature Iambic Paddle Kit US Orders ($44 + $5 shipping)
|DCP Miniature Iambic Paddle Kit DX Orders ($44 + $20 shipping)
* 8.25% tax included for California residents.
Write check or M.O. payable to
"San Luis Machine Company" and send to:
American Morse Equipment
San Luis Machine Company
200 Suburban Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401